[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Outbound Secure Shell problem
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:39:47 -0500
I still can't get this to work. Have been trying all day as well as
researching the web. The only thing I could find is this rule:

# Allow [out] secure FTP, Telnet, and SCP
# This function is using SSH (secure shell)
pass out quick on dc0 proto tcp from any to any port = 22 flags S keep state

Except I can't figure out how to do a "pass out" rule.

I am trying to allow a LAN client access a specific ssh server on the
public side of m0n0wall.