[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  ts86 <tanuj at ts86 dot net>
 To:  Chris Bagnall <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ADSL users in the UK
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:35:50 +0100
Quoting Chris Bagnall <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>:

> Are any folks in the UK running multiple IPs with m0n0wall, and if so,
> what
> hardware are you using at the ADSL presentation end? Any helpful hints on
> configuration would also be much appreciated.

I'm with Zen Internet as well.

I've used the EN5861 and various residential ADSL routers. All have been
fine.

You just need to configure it for pure IP Routing. Be sure to set the
netmask to .248 (that's the one for a /29, right?) on the ADSL router
itself so it does router them over to the 'LAN' interface side.

I recommened the EN5861 if you're lost about what to get. They usually lug
around on ebay.

Good luck!