[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Claude Morin <klodefactor at gmail dot com>
 To:  Tony <m0n0wall at switchout dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mobile IPSEC VPN Problems
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:23:12 -0500
I gather this is your configuration:
mobile IPsec client -- (10.1.1.201
<http://10.1.1.201>)m0n0wall(192.168.1.1?<http://192.168.1.1?>)
-- LAN

without hubs or switches anywhere; please correct me if I'm wrong.

Stupid questions:

   - Have you confirmed that the LAN clients can ping the external
   client's external IP?
   - How are you checking whether packets hit the LAN? Are you running a
   sniffer (something like Ethereal) on the LAN client?
   - When you hit the m0n0wall's webgui from the WAN interface, are you
   doing so via an encrypted tunnel to m0n0's internal IP, or over a regular IP
   connection to the external IP?
    - You showed us the system log; what do the m0n0wall's firewall logs
   show?

-klode