[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  taharka <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] previous beta version download?
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:11:59 -0500
kirk at perrysupply dot net wrote:

>Hello.  I'm trying to find 1.2b3 for a WRAP box, but don't see it linked from
>the m0n0wall site.  Is there an "official" location where the previous beta's
>can be found?  I realize that a google search turns up some ftp servers with
>various versions, but it would be nice to know a trustworthy location.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kirk

I just finished downloading the image from the U.S. (Howell, Michigan)
server to a FreeBSD 5.1 box using the wget command. Command is, (minus
the quotes) "wget
http://m0n0wall.cac.net/download/m0n0wall/wrap-1.2b3.img". I'd bet you
will find it on any of the mirrors using the wget command. Hope this helps.

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.