[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Pascal Simon" <psi at netway dash solutions dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Daily Disconnect IPSec-Tunnel
 Date:  Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:05:43 +0200
Hy

I've got a problem with a IPSec-Tunnel.
I had set up an VPN-Tunnel between a m0n0wall and a Drytek Vigor 2200
router. Normally all works very fine. But every day between 16pm and 17pm
the connection seems to be broken. Then I have to manually disconnect the
SAD connections in the m0n0wall GUI and after that it works again for the
next 24h. So I really wondering what happened daily at this time.

I've already posted my problem on bsdforen.de
http://www.bsdforen.de/showthread.php?t=9386&

Thank you for any advice

Greetings

Pascal