[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andy Choi <andyiowalist at mchsi dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Anyone using a VIA EPIA board
 Date:  Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:08:59 -0600
I've noticed most people who run m0n0wall use something like the Soekris
board.  Anyone using a VIA EPIA board? I can't be the only one.

It's pretty decent in terms of VPN throughput and routing performance.
I got it because I run 2 networks, one fast Ethernet and the other with
jumbo frames and gigabit.  In my experience separating the fast Ethernet
and jumbo frames equals a much faster network.

Now if we could only get PPTP VPN compression with m0n0wall:)
--
Andy Choi