[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re[2]: [m0n0wall] Anyone using a VIA EPIA board
 Date:  Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:19:01 +0300
Count me on.

I tried to run m0n0 on EPIA V-10Ks previously but had freeze problems,
since then I switched one to EPIA M10K (Ezra-T) and had a good uptime.

I am hoping to switch to EPIA PDs soon and install a PCI Optional
interface.

Kerem Erciyes (k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it)
IT Sorumlusu
ISMACO Amsterdam BV (+90 216 394 00 00)
Ermenegildo Zegna Butik (+90 212 291 10 24)

This message is OpenPGP Signed and content and
identity of the sender can be verified with a
pulic PGP key of the sender. Public PGP key
can be obtained upon request.