[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  urgent Request
 Date:  Fri, 1 Apr 2005 00:03:21 +1000
All,

I'm desperate to deploy m0n0wall as a production system, but NEED to
have more than 16 pptp clients ...

Its running on a plenty powerful enough machine to handle it, I need in
excess of 150 pptp clients ..

I only need a third of that now, but as the company grows, i'll need
upto this kind of number....

Could anyone out there PLEASE compile me a 1.2b3 image, cdrom or generic
pc (or both would be great) with 150 ish pptp client availability ...

I know about the method whereby I can make the change to globals.inc,
but this does not survive a reboot ...

HELP !!

Many thanks

Dore Achievement Centres (Pty) Ltd - Hotline: 1300 55 77 11

www.dorecentres.com.au

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information
and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. If you have received it in error please notify us
immediately by telephoning 1300 55 77 11 and destroy this e-mail and
any attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
The content of this email is not necessarily that of the Dore Acievement
Centres unless otherwise specified.  This email was scanned for possible
viruses and was sent on 1/4/2005 by barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au to m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch