[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] urgent Request
 Date:  Fri, 1 Apr 2005 01:32:23 +1000
The reasoning behind this is that I do not want to open a hole like pptp
through the firewall and onto the production network, with m0n0
requesting an auth to active directory, that works fine, and I want to
handle all authing AT the firewall, not behind it ...

If that make sense ...

And yes, it works fine, I just need it to be bigger !

cheers