[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] urgent Request
 Date:  Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:28:50 -0500
David Cavanaugh wrote:
> Right. I'd have to agree with James. Try PPTP redirection.
>
> But, I have one question for the m0n0wall experts: PPTP redirection
> includes forwarding GRE protocol 47, right? I haven't actually tried
> it-- and I'm not going to because m0n0's PPTP server is working
fine.

The internal PPTP server works fine for me as well. I have my m0n0
(net4501 w/ v1.11) running the internal PPTP (with the default 16
connections) - using my SBS as a RADIUS (followed the fine work of
Michael Iedema at http://www.michael-i.com/files/projects/m0n0ad/).
Michael has a generic PC image that allows 50 PPTP users, but it is
rather dated (pb27).

James W. McKeand