[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeb Campbell <jebc at c4solutions dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] urgent Request
 Date:  Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:57:21 -0600
Barry Mather wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm desperate to deploy m0n0wall as a production system, but NEED to
> have more than 16 pptp clients ...
>
> Its running on a plenty powerful enough machine to handle it, I need in
> excess of 150 pptp clients ..
>
> I only need a third of that now, but as the company grows, i'll need
> upto this kind of number....
>
> Could anyone out there PLEASE compile me a 1.2b3 image, cdrom or generic
> pc (or both would be great) with 150 ish pptp client availability ...
>
> I know about the method whereby I can make the change to globals.inc,
> but this does not survive a reboot ...

I can make you an image for this, however I see some issues.  How many
regular ip's will be behind the firewall?  Also since you have passed
the 128 ip mark, the pptp subnet size would need to be 256 or a /24
(somone please correct me if I am wrong).

Assuming you know what you are doing, send me what you want it
globals.inc and I can make an image.  If you are not sure, could someone
else here figure out what would be correct? (no time or need here)

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions dot net