[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JSimoneau at lmtcs dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1:1 Nat confusion
 Date:  Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:20:32 -0500
Aaron,

Everything on the "Inbound" NAT tab is for the public IP on the monowall,
in your case x.y.z.88. The rules on the WAN interface for these should
have the destination set as some IP address on your LAN. For the "Inbound"
NAT tab you can use a different LAN IP for each port if you like.

The 1:1 NAT tab is for NATing all ports on an external IP to a single
internal/local IP. So, for x.y.z.90 you've got all ports being forwarded
to 192.168.100.90. Your rules for this should all have the destination set
as 192.168.100.90.

I'm not sure where any overlap would come from? Please explain.

Regards,
Josh Simoneau