[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alex Wang <tcwang at nmi dot iii dot org dot tw>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  problem of m0nowall + freeradius
 Date:  Fri, 01 Apr 2005 09:58:18 +0800
Hi guys~

I use the freeradius as a radius server to store the accounting records sent
from the access gateway as a radius client running the m0n0wall v1.11.

Each accounting record should have a special attribute named
"Acct-Session-Id", which lets itself could be different with the other
accounting records.

According to observe the stored records, I find out the format of
"Acct-Session-Id" is "username + access gateway's domain name".

It means if the same user whenever he login at the same access gateway,
"Acct-Session-Id" will never be the different!

It's very hard for me to settle these records! This is the problem which I
am facing now.

Could any body kindly give me any suggestion to solve this problem?

(for example, how could I tune the format of "Acct-Session-Id" in m0n0wall?)

Thanks in advance!

alex