[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sam Jones <samjjones at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fatal error on Logout of Captive Portal version 1.2b7
 Date:  Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:38:25 -0800
Just setup a captive portal using M0n0wall 1.2b7 with radius
authentication using https.  Everything works great when logging on,
surfing the net, etc, until I click the Logout box.  I then get the
following error in the logout box::

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_current_wan_address() in
/usr/local/captiveportal/radius_accounting.inc on line 167

Off course, the session doesn't logout, unless I manually terminate it
under the captive portal status menu.  Anyone one seeing something
similar?  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

-Sam