[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] anti-spam appliance?
 Date:  Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:56:27 +0100
>    The author is implying something be developed with m0n0
> simplicity and reliability for the task of spam filtering.  I
> personally think it is an excellent idea since spam filtering
> is a nightmare to set up.

You might want to look at ART's Project Gamera:

http://www.atomicrocketturtle.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=
index&req=viewarticle&artid=20&page=1

I've not used it personally, but I have used quite a few of his packages on
webservers running the Plesk control panel, and they've enhanced
functionality considerably.

FWIW, if you are looking for a mail filtering system, you can't go too far
wrong with Postfix + SpamAssassin + ClamAV.

Regards,

Chris