[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Raylund Lai <raylund dot lai at kankanwoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] anti-spam appliance?
 Date:  Fri, 01 Apr 2005 02:20:53 -0500
We're using MailScanner as our mail gateway and found it excellent. Our
setup is FreeBSD 5.3 + sendmail + SpamAssassin + ClamAV + BitDefender +
F-prot. MailScanner can also work with Linux and Postfix/Exim too. The
link is http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/

Another one, purely for gateway (also based on MailScanner), is
SMGateway from http://www.fsl.com/products/fsmg.html The package only
work on RedHat Ent or CentOS but added many features.

Both are free to use. You can pay SMGateway for support.

Cheers
Raylund