[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Not seeing the 5.3 slowdowns
 Date:  Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:07:57 -0500
I was trying a few LAN<->DMZ transfers and I do have firewall rules between
but no NAT.  I was getting 45Mbps and CPU load of 45% with 1.2b7 (through a
100Mbps hub connection).  Generic-PC P3-500, 64MB, nothing special.

with 1.2b3 I was getting 44Mbps with a CPU load of 43%.

What gives?  Is the issue just when going through the WAN?  could it be a
product of NAT?

Just trying to put a little more info out there.

-Rob