[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dennis Yu <weiyu99 at gmail dot com>
 To:  Claude Morin <klodefactor at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help, I got really slow download speed with m0n0wall over a 4mbit cable modem connection
 Date:  Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:34:19 -0800
Yes, I started with 1.11 and feel the speed is slow so thinking maybe
1.2b7 will improve that.  BTW, Does the firewall rule has anything to
do with download speed? How do I setup m0n0wall without any firewall
rule and basically just use it as an internet connection sharing
device?

Thanks for the help