[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Braden McGrath <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Outbound Secure Shell problem
 Date:  Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:05:51 -0500
I thought I replied to this earlier. Anyway, Thanks Braden.

Turned out there was nothing wrong on our end. The end point had a
locked down their firewall acl's to block all connections except a
predefined list of IP's. Over the weekend I changed our firewall and
in doing so also changed the WAN ip from .40 to .45 .

After the end point changed there FW acl for .45...everything started
working again.

Thanks again,

- Don