[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Steeves" <mike underscore steeves at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Traffic graph
 Date:  Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:42:35 +0000
Good day, all.

I'm a new Monowall user. So far I have it up and running and doing quite
well...but I seem to be having some problems with Traffic Graph.

I have the latest version of SVG viewer, and it tests good on the Adobe
site.

The Monowall version is 1.1

The first machine from which I bring up the WebGUI is an XP Pro SP2.

On that machine, I can see the basic graph lines, along with the dropdown
for LAN/WAN, and the Switch to Bytes and Autoscale options. However, no
graphing is taking place. When I click on the Traffic Graph link in the
sidebar, immediately the interface pops up I receive an error message:
Microsoft JScript Runtime Error: Object expected.

I receive the same error when I switch between LAN and WAN.

Security settings appear to be set to allow scripting to function.

The second machine is a Windows 2000 Server, SP4.  On that one, I just have
a complete blank space where the graph should show.

Oh...I tried it just now on a third machine, this one a Win98SE. On that
one, I have the standard image icon in the top left corner; that is, the
icon that shows when there is an image there but no program to open it.

On all three machines, the SVG view is properly installed in that it seems
to work fine on the Adobe test page.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Mike Steeves