[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex Threlfall" <alex at cyberprog dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DHCP Server Settings for TFTP?
 Date:  Sat, 2 Apr 2005 15:24:21 +0100
Hi All,

	I'm trying to set an TFTP server within the DHCP options in order to
boot an Cisco IP Phone, the TFTP server is on another machine and that's
fine, but I can't see an option, hidden or otherwise for setting such an
thing up! I think it's also known as the PXE server address, I did find one
modification someone had done, but it was last year sometime and I'm unsure
if it's uptodate enough for me to be able to use?

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=54&actionargs[]=67

Kind Regards,

  Alex Threlfall
Cyberprog New Media