[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Can't seem to get PPTP to work
 Date:  Sat, 2 Apr 2005 09:55:39 -0500
Hi all, I need some help here.
I am running m0n0wall ver 1.11 and set it up according to the chapter 7
instructions. I have my WinXP pro box at home set up as well to those
instructions. I can connect to the office system and I get an IP address
like I expect. But, I can't seem to list or use a shared folder. I try to
use Net use to connect to the machine and I get a "Path not Found" message.
I modified my lmhosts file with the ip and machine name of the machine I
want to use. And I still get nothing. I have a rule letting all ports thru.
Anyone have any suggestions as to why this wouldn't work?

Another question. Would this work better with the latest Beta? I am soon
getting a NET4501 to setup and I am hoping that I can load the new Bata on
it.

Thanks

Ed