On Apr 2, 2005 8:56 AM, Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de> wrote:
> Since this major switch was made during 1.2 development, would it make
> sense to return to 4.10 until 1.2 is stable?
Manuel and I have already been discussing just this over the past week
or so. 1.2 is almost certainly going to be released on 4.11, and 5.3
moved to a 1.3 or 2.0 beta. That isn't an absolute set in stone
decision yet, but that's what we both feel should be done at this
point. 1.2 can be released much quicker this way, and we'll have time
to work out the issues in 5.3. There are a lot of improvements in the
1.2 betas (5.3 not being one of them) that we'd like to have released
sooner rather than later.