[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can't seem to get PPTP to work
 Date:  Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:25:23 -0500
Chris,
Nope I cna't ping anything but the firewall, my apache server won't respond
either. Net use won't find the other machine either.

Don,
Where I went with the Travert and ping comment was that I was able to follow
the suggestions in Chapter 7 of the docs. I have added a line to my LMhosts
file for one of my other machines at the office, and that is the one I
really want to get to. It is a NT box with several folders shared on the
network and it works fine. Would this be easier if I had two m0n0wall
systems and connected them as VPN endpoints? I did have two Linksys routers
connected as endpoints for a time and they worked fine. I moved to m0n0wall
because I got several static IPs from my dsl provider and I wanted to make
those go to different ip devices on my lan. I'll look at that doc you sent
again

Ed