[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can't seem to get PPTP to work
 Date:  Sat, 2 Apr 2005 17:41:17 -0500
That seems to work for you but I want something simple and cheap :). I have
a Mandrake linux system on the other side of the firewall and I can't seem
to see it as well as the other windoze boxes. I can tracert and ping outside
the wan from the PPTP but I can't http or ping inside the lan. There must be
a way that I am not seeing, I mean I see many messages on the list about
others getting VPN and PPTP to work.

Ed