[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Emery" <subscribe at aehome dot net>
 To:  "'Sancho2k.net Lists'" <lists at sancho2k dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Feature request
 Date:  Sun, 3 Apr 2005 21:27:39 -0500
i was using the telnet/ssh thing as an example.  I don't understand why you
would want to do that.  Its sort of like webmin with ssl giving you a This
web server is running in SSL mode. Try the URL https://192.168.1.150:65530/
instead when you go to http instead of https.  I personally feel it is
better to lock everything down.  Again, that is just a personal thing.