[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Parvass" <Richard dot Parvass at aaland dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Feature request
 Date:  Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:12:33 +0100
But by selecting https in the config, m0n0 doesn't listen to non-https,
so there is already no chance the admin uses unencrypted access.

Re redirecting: if an admin needs to be hand-held to this level, I don't
think it's appropriate for said admin to be in charge of a firewall! The
port and protocol used should be in the institution's
documentation/disaster recovery anyway.

My 2p.

R.