[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Curt Maughs" <maughc at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Host list feature request
 Date:  Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:35:34 -0400
I do not know if someone already asked this question but I could not find
in the archives.

Could you build a feature into M0n0wall where you could import a host list
for the DNS forwarded section?

I see this as either being built into M0n0wall where it would directly input
into the config.xml or it would just start say, a java applet where the
applet prompt the user for file to be converted and the converted file
would be saved locally on the user's computer for manually insertion in the
config.xml?

 Would anyone besides myself find this useful?
I am trying to add hosts from the blacklisted mailservers and spyware host
lists so
that I will not have to worry if a user's individual machine is update
anymore.

 Thanks once again for making M0n0wall such a great piece of software