[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adrian Padilla" <selage at sbcglobal dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  2 ips
 Date:  Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:52:03 -0400
hello all i come to you all with another question

i have 2 ip i need help with on my monowall

i have xxx.xxx.xxx.228
         xxx.xxx.xxx.118

now i have servers and stuff i want to use on ip 228

i want all the workstations to use the 118 ip,

My ip's are static so in my wan connection i have the xxx.xxx.xxx.228 used in the ip address section
to make the connection in the static configurationportaion, follow me

so how would i make all my work stations use the 118 ip address and keep the 228 ip address for my
servers,

Thanks for your anticipated answers