[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Michael Scheer <listen at autechre dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Update from 1.2b3 to 1.2b7
 Date:  Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:55:45 -0400
> > I download the new Betea Version 1.2b7!
> > I made a new cdRom but nothing function.

I am assuming you are talking about creating an ISO image for running
m0n0wall from CD ???

What doesn't work ?

If you are running from CD, you can't upgrade the firmware simply by
pressing the update button. This would imply that m0n0wall has the
capability to re-write the cd ISO image...which it can't do.

Please try to be a little more decriptive as to what is /is not
working and what you are trying to accomplish.

- Don