[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 To:  Thomas Juice <testfirewall at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Update from 1.2b3 to 1.2b7
 Date:  Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:54:43 +0100
Hi,

> I search in the Mailinglist but no results.
>
> I will update my Firewall from 1.2b3 to 1.2b7!
>
> I download the new Betea Version 1.2b7!
> I made a new cdRom but nothing function.
>
> I tried that with the Firmware Button but on 1.2b3 isnt that works.
>
> Can everybody help me please!

if you are running 1.2b3 and are using the 'firmware update' to upgrade
it to 1.2b7 then you MUST read the small help file that is right next
to the 1.2b7 download button - you have to edit php.ini and change the
size of the upload_file max etc.  and DONT do this with a windows editor
like notepad as its guaranteed to stick lots of nice ^M's at the end of
each line which you'll have to strip out on a unix box with dos2unix or somesuch
(yes, yes, I know sed is fun for this...)

alan