[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  ryan <ryanag at zoominternet dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk" <A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Host list feature request
 Date:  Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:36:41 -0500
No clue about snort providing this, but this list is a good start:
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.txt

There are many more available though....this one has a forum where users
contribute hostnames, then the forum admin decides if the site should be
included or not: http://www.everythingisnt.com/hosts.html

Any of these hosts files work equally well on windows , mac or linux, and on
some (usually linux-based) firewalls.