[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Mike Steeves <mike underscore steeves at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic graph
 Date:  Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:14:05 -0500
Mike,

I have both IE and Firefox loaded on w2k-sp4 and w2k2-sp2

I just opened m0n0wall and from the traffic view, right cliick over
the grapgh, select properties...this told me I installed the Adobe SVG
ver 6.0 (beta). I don't think the 3.0 work for m0n0wall, eventhough
from adobe tests are successful......

If I recall, for ie, just do a standard install, unlike the
instructions for firefox from the link previously sent. If you have
any questions, feel free to email me directly.

- Donnnn