[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Maarten Poell <maarten dot poell at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Hardware Nexcom NSA 1030I-1, will it run?
 Date:  Tue, 5 Apr 2005 00:02:53 +0200
I would like to run m0n0wall on a Nexcom NSA 1030 (Via C3 1GHz, 3x
Intel 82559, Sandisk 128mb Compact Flash module).

I checked the FreeBSD/i386 Hardware Notes and based on that it should
be able to run on this hardware.

But after reading the post's from Matt Juszczak (who's having
problem's with booting from a Nexcom Nexgate 1045) I'm not sure
anymore.

Can anybody tell my if the above hardware config will work with m0n0wall 1.11?
Or can anybody give some other embedded hardware solution's which are
proven to run with m0n0wall exept of course for the already proven
net45xx/net48xx and WRAP solutions?

Any hints,

Maarten