[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  wiki server (and my personal site) is back
 Date:  Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:04:57 -0500
follow up on an earlier post about the demise of the server hosting
wiki.m0n0.ch, chrisbuechler.com, wiki.pfsense.org,
wiki.bsdinstaller.org, and friends.

I got a replacement drive overnighted to me (though it took 2 days to
ship, then here overnight.  sigh...)  Thanks very much to Manuel (and
m0n0wall contributors who sent him money via Paypal), Roy Paul Smith,
and Ernest Zingleman, it's since been paid for.  The warranty
replacement will be here this week, so I'll have my hot spare as well.

Thanks,
-Chris