[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Pascal Simon" <psi at netway dash solutions dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] IPSec m0n0wall / Zyxel Prestige 653HWI
 Date:  Tue, 5 Apr 2005 11:54:56 +0200
Hy Vincent

Thanks for your quick answer.
I will try too do a synchronized reboot of both devices. At the moment I
can't do this, because both systems are in use.

Is it possible that the problem I have s'got something to do with the
m0n0walls systemtime? Because I wasn't able to change it to the right time.
At the moment the systemdate is Jan 1 04:26:26. and it normally must be
nearly Mar 5 11:23:00.
The NTP Time server is set to pool.ntp.org and I also choosed the right
time-zone (Europe/Zurich)

Thank you very much

Regards

Pascal