[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Siegenthaler" <thosi at thosi dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] tunnel between two m0n0wall with dynDNS service
 Date:  Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:10:25 +0200
Hi Davorin

Do you need to open the connection from both sides ?
Otherwise, you can set up m0n0 using the "mobile clients" feature (on this
m0n0 which you are connecting to, let's call it m0n0_2). Pay attention to
"my identifier" on m0n0_1 (m0n0 which established the tunnel), don't use "my
ip address", please use "domain name" (e.g. dyndns) or something like that.

On m0n0_2 you have to enter the psk to the psk tab using the same identifier
as you set on m0n0_1.

That's all. I don't know, if this works bi-directional ....

Greetz
Thomas