[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Raylund Lai <raylund dot lai at kankanwoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] trouble with HD install
 Date:  Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:47:49 -0400
Sure, the concept is totally right. Actually I'm doing it like that. But
the details are different story.

Such as what bootable floppy should be using? If dos is used, what dos
disk imaging software could read the m0n0 image and make the disk?

I'm using tomsrtbt bootable floppy. Use mknod to create the cdrom device
and mount it. Then do the imaging to harddisk.

Cheers
Raylund