[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Maarten Poell <maarten dot poell at gmail dot com>
 To:  Raphael Maunier <raphael at maunier dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware Nexcom NSA 1030I-1, will it run?
 Date:  Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:21:07 +0200
@ Matt

I'm look forward to your email, which Nexcom you are using (NSA-XXXX)

@raphael & Matt

Yip I read somewhere that this behavior is depending on your Compact
Flash card, on a ide device you can set de jumpers for master/slave.
Some CF cards are by default in a slave setting.

What CFcards are the both of you using?

I also took a look at the products of Advantech, the FWA series.

A good starter for people how are looking for hardware is to google for:
compact flash motherboards Network Security Appliance