[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Maarten Poell <maarten dot poell at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Raphael Maunier <raphael at maunier dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware Nexcom NSA 1030I-1, will it run?
 Date:  Wed, 6 Apr 2005 08:32:53 -0400
Here's a search phrase I used which results in nothing but CF adapters
(for ebay)

"IDE to Compact Flash Adapter"

I recently purchase (3) three CF adapters for 0.99 cents each +
shipping, m/s selector that plug directly into the IDE controller
slot. No ribbon cable....albeit I am using a small tower and not a 1U
device.(dell gx150 - P3/1ghz)

The vendor has a business website at monoprice.com

I also purchase my memory from crucial.com. It's guaranteed. I'v never
had a problem with any memory purchased from them.

Regards,

- Don