[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David ROUMANET <david dot roumanet at grenet dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN-PPTP / Radius ports and logout with captive portal
 Date:  Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:22:27 +0200
Hi !

I'm using m0n0wall for the first time : very enjoy by the interface and
capacities !
However, I've just 3 questions :
- one about PPTP section : why it isn't possible to set the auth and
acct port for radius, like in [Services-Captive Portal]
- second about a bug (I'm using 1.2b7 version) : when clicking logout
(using captive portal fonctionnalities) I receive an error message !
 " Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_current_wan_address() in
/usr/local/captiveportal/radius_accounting.inc on line 167"
- third is about https login for user (speaking about captive portal
authentication, not monowall's webGUI) : is there a https server on
m0n0wall or should I use an external server to do this authentication ?

Thanks a lot to all,
David