[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Korves <tkml at cluster dash worxx dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Linksys VPN
 Date:  Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:59:45 +0200
Hi Luc,

on this WRT-54G the Sveasoft Alchemy software was installed by my
colleague... This one brings the pptp server _and_ client software
integrated. Ok, the client can't be configured by the webmanagement,
but I configured it by hand... But I'm not getting further than a login
attempt at my m0n0wall...

Any ideas how to configure the Linux pptp client for connecting to a
m0n0wall?

Regards,
Tim