[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Korves <tkml at cluster dash worxx dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Linksys VPN
 Date:  Tue, 5 Apr 2005 06:46:20 +0200
Hi there,

I got a slightly different problem. I'd like to connect some Linksys
WRT-54G to my m0n0wall box, and so I'd to configure the Linksys by hand
via SSH. I thought it should be no problem to connect the Linksys via
PPTP, but I guess I'm completely wrong. I'm unsure if I should run the
OpenWRT firmware on the Linksys, cause it's HW revision is V2.2.

Can anyone tell me 'bout a good HowTo on how to connect the Linksys to
the m0n0wall?

Thanks,

Tim