[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Richard Harding <rick at ricksweb dot info>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] trouble with HD install
 Date:  Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:17:40 -0400
1. How about putting a harddrive into a system(temporarily), where the
bios will allow booting from CD-ROM.
2. Then use Chris B's Live installer to write an image to the harddrive.
3. Shutdown the system when complete and put the newly imaged
harddrive back into the original box to be used as the FW.

Just a thought...

- Don