[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Maarten Poell <maarten dot poell at gmail dot com>
 To:  Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware Nexcom NSA 1030I-1, will it run?
 Date:  Thu, 7 Apr 2005 11:18:09 +0200
Matt,

I had contact with the Nexcom UK office.

They where very helpfull, here is quote:

"Don't worry about the BSD version - talking to my technical people
here, it seems like the reported problems you saw were actually with
the BIOS revision rather than the hardware - we are going to ensure
that the BIOS version that would go out to you will  be a version that
supports booting from CF. I'm in the process of confirming that and
will send you a screenshot of the BIOS version we'd ship with it."

I will keep you updated.

Which hardware are you using?