[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo dash route dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Maximum number of interfaces
 Date:  Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:45:18 -0400
Hi everyone,

	I'm considering using m0n0wall, but I was wondering how many interfaces
it could manage.  I went through the FAQ, and browsed through the list.
  I know that I can assign new interfaces using whe web interface, but
is there a finite number of interfaces possible?

	I was looking at something around 4-5 interfaces... One WAN, one LAN,
one DMZ, one for my Wireless AP, and one for eventual use...

	I was looking for the  	net4801-50 Board and Case + lan1621 board from
soekris.  Anyone having tested a similar config?

Thanks,

Ugo