[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  "Ugo Bellavance" <ugob at camo dash route dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: Maximum number of interfaces
 Date:  Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:34:16 -0400
I have one as well, I'm using 4 of the 5 ports...

LAN, WAN, DMZ, Wireless LAN (access points live here)

The net4801 isn't all that fast though, so don't expect to do a lot of
VPN or anything with one.  Maybe one or two users, from the WAN side,
but if you're thinking about using VPN between "internal" interfaces, it
is going to bottleneck you (even with one of the BSD 4.x releases).