[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] using http file server in lan with m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:41:33 -0400
I think what you want is inbound NAT, since you only have one static WAN IP

http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/firewall-inbound-nat.html

This way if you decide to have an ftp server on one box and a
webserver on another box, you can still get to them from the internet
with a single public IP mapped to two internal LAN IP's "BY" port.

- Don