[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jim Wells" <jwells at networksisp dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Passive Mode FTP
 Date:  Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:54:06 -0400
Manuel,

Thanks for the reply.

I am running vsftpd on Redhat Do you recomend something else ?
Is this a "good ftp server" ? It is also avialable for FreeBSD
Do you have a working conf file ? I can try it on BSD ?

Do you have any ftp configuration's working that you
can post or send to me ? If so this would be great to
have in the documentation as well along with your reply
to "Hopefully Once and For all put an end to this"

I just want some help to make it work. I have google'd
for hours reading testing. I have changed the vsftpd.conf
file and added the public IP for pasv and many other settings.
I have a class "c" of public IP's for the Wan IP's.

Manuel Thanks for a great product and all your hard work.

Jim :)

From: Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
Date:  Thu, 07 Apr 2005 17:49:25 +0200

Sent via Networks Webmail system at networksisp.com