[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David ROUMANET <david dot roumanet at grenet dot fr>
 To:  Claude Morin <klodefactor at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN-PPTP / Radius ports and logout with captive portal
 Date:  Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:48:34 +0200
I know this and it works without problem, thanks Claude !

However, I'm interested about [Services - Captive Portal] https
authentication. I would to know if I could use m0n0wall as https server
or if I must configure an other server with Apache and https enabled.
For now, I've tried this without success :
HTTPS login        : [v] Enable HTTPS login
HTTPS server name : 10.5.x.x   (LAN IP@ of m0n0wall)
HTTPS certificate : -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----....-----END
CERTIFICATE----- (cut/past of certicate)
HTTPS private key : -----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----...-----END RSA